Matt Rammelkamp's Blog

Personal blog of Matthew Rammelkamp from 2005 - 2009. Blog is now changing sites to www.MatthewThomas.tv

Thursday, March 22, 2012

This Wireless Spy Tank is your Spy-On-Everyone-No-Matter-Where-They-Go Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

I've always wanted a robot. One that can maneuver over complex terrain, shoot video, and record audio. Maybe dismantle a bomb. And with minimal assembly required. By minimal, I mean I don't want to have to do anything more than unwrap it. The building part never struck me as much fun. Who wants to toil for months on mundane circuitry, finding the right parts to make it, all that programming to get it sorted? Nah. Not for me. My robot has places to go and people to see. For less than $100, that makes the Brookstone Rover App Controlled Wireless Spy Tank with Night Vision pretty much perfection. More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/4RsFxMPLgyk/the-wireless-spy-tank-is-your-spy+on+everyone+no+matter+where+they+go-deal-of-the-day

ITRON IRON MOUNTAIN INORATED IOMEGA INTUIT