Matt Rammelkamp's Blog

Personal blog of Matthew Rammelkamp from 2005 - 2009. Blog is now changing sites to www.MatthewThomas.tv

Thursday, March 22, 2012

This Harry Potter Box Set Is Your I-Wish-Hogwarts-Were-Real Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

I sent in my application to Hogwarts once. I tied it to a pigeon. Six weeks later, I was so excited when the mailman delivered my admissions letter it that I forgot that it was supposed to come via owl. It was also strange that an admissions letter would start by clearly stating I was banned from Amtrak stations due to repeated attempts to push shopping carts through walls. Oh, well. My overprotective uncle whisked the letter away before I could respond. At least the next best thing is this Harry Potter box set with all eight movies for $30 so I can still pretend. More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/DONoNsluTBs/this-harry-potter-box-set-is-your-i+wish+hogwarts+were+real-deal-of-the-day

SAIC ROCKWELL AUTOMATION RF MICRO DEVICES RED HAT