Matt Rammelkamp's Blog

Personal blog of Matthew Rammelkamp from 2005 - 2009. Blog is now changing sites to www.MatthewThomas.tv

Thursday, December 28, 2006

New Foods I've Enjoyed Eating...

DRIED FRUITS!!!! sooo sweet and good and they take no cooking time! just eat them!

(Unsulfered) Apricots are my new favorite food these ones i have here taste a lot like sun-dried tomatoes!

my new favorite foods:

figs
apricots
(both tied for 1st place)

other notable mentions:

goji berries
dates
freeze-dried mangosteen

not as good...but i'll list them cuz they are new to me:
mulberries
gooseberries
prunes (dried plums)
dried apples

boy do i love dried fruits!
pineapple and mango used to be my favorite foods but seriously i realized eating cold food just makes you chilly... and these are just as sweet, only dried. And you can eat them straight up whenever, or put them in hot cereal, or in an indian curry dish (well, the goji berries i guess, along with cranberries or raisins or other dried fruits) or whatever...

on a totally different note...
i'm putting this hear to remind myself how to garnish