Matt Rammelkamp's Blog

Personal blog of Matthew Rammelkamp from 2005 - 2009. Blog is now changing sites to www.MatthewThomas.tv

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Great 7 minute video on AMAZING natural healing techinque







EFT -
Based on impressive new discoveries regarding the body's subtle energies, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) has been proven successful in thousands of clinical cases. It applies to just about every emotional, health and performance issue you can name and it often works where nothing else will.

I taught myself this technique about a year ago. I have used it on others from anything from headaches and menstral pains, to cigarette cravings, to chronic anxiety which was due to a past of repeated sexual abuse.

I used it on myself to get rid of the anger I was holding inside myself after a serious car accident (which was causing physical pain in my head), and to get over a bad break up.

It's free to use, you can learn the basics yourself from downloading the FREE EFT Manual here, and from ordering the affordable EFT DVDs here, or you could see a professsional EFT practicioner in your area.

www.emofree.com