Matt Rammelkamp's Blog

Personal blog of Matthew Rammelkamp from 2005 - 2009. Blog is now changing sites to www.MatthewThomas.tv

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Protest KFC Friday!!!

Tell KFC customers to eat elsewhere!
This Friday! December 23rd
Starting at 5pm - in Centereach, NY

On the public sidewalk in front of the KFC on Middle Country Road (shopping center with Waldbaums, Starbucks, El Dorado, Washington Mutual).
Sorry I don't have the address, the KFC Store Locator is down due to server problems... I guess that is a good thing?
dress warm...

There will be a very special surprise to anyone who is able to make it I'm sorry the holidays are around the corner...but believe me, KFC will still be open serving the dismembered body parts of once-breathing creatures, so I will be there. Trust me, if your free, come. Do you like surprises? Will there be a chicken costume? You'll only find out if you show up! I really appreciate RSVP's btw...